Known as the “Money Mentor for Women,” Pamela Plick specializes in helping women find their money power: providing the education, strategies and tools to grow financial confidence, security and freedom.
Pamela is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and Certified Money Coach (CMC)®, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ and an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor™.
Drawing on over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, Pamela opened her own firm in 2011. Since then, she has become a well-recognized financial expert and a sought-after speaker.
Her work has been highlighted on The Huffington Post, Investopedia, NerdWallet and in USA Today and Forbes. She has also been a featured expert on Golden Girl Finance, DailyWorth and Investopedia.
- BS, Business Administration, California State University, Los Angeles
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Money Coach (CMC)®
- Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor™
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Financial Planning Association
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts